Hello Gunivortus,

Sunday, September 8, 2019, 12:21:48 PM, you wrote:

> Installed and running.  Do you want to get the results of the time
> calculations using the parameters below?

Thank you for this question. I’m sorry that we didn’t explain everything in
advance. I have just explained things in my message to Ethan that I have sent
four minutes ago. We don’t need this data per se at the moment, but when we
release version 9 alpha, we will be able to get comparison data on your
computer if you send us this data. The Bat! doesn’t send anything by itself
(doesn’t have “telemetry”) for privacy reasons, so we would appreciate this
data here in TBBETA or by direct emails.

Maxim Masiutin

'Using TBBETA' information: