Hi

I installed new version on Windows 10 1910 32bit.

On startup I get error

---------------------------
The Bat!
---------------------------
List index out of bounds (13)
---------------------------

I am not able to write a message, I am getting:

---------------------------
The Bat!
---------------------------
Access violation at address 01A1313B in module 'thebat32.exe'. Read of address 00000024.

After clicking to "OK" I am getting

The Bat!
Abstract Error.

And yes, I renamed tbuser.def

For the moment not really usable on my laptop. This email written with webmail.

Regards,
Martin