Hello Maxim,

Sunday, October 20, 2019, 2:35:19 PM, you wrote:

>> All the skins are gone. The ribbon UI is gone.
>> The EXE is only 35 MB compared to the previous 55.

>> Is that an intentional step back from the ribbon

> We will first release a version with toolbar functionality similar
> to what was in previous versions, but the new code (TB2K/SpTBX ->
> DevExpress) and after the release will take care of the ribbons.
> They need complete overhaul, not just mimic the main menu.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but will this allow to implement
#0001826 (https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1826) ?

DexExpress widgets seems to provide this functionality out of the box:
https://documentation.devexpress.com/WindowsForms/2492/Controls-and-Libraries/Ribbon-Bars-and-Menu/Ribbon/The-Ribbon-UI/Ribbon-Control

On the screenshot, imagine "New document 1" being a letter. There is
enough of space to have another 4 right next to it.
'Using TBBETA' information: