Hi Maxim,

Thursday, October 24, 2019, 9:02:55 PM:

MM> The Bat! 9.0.0.12 (ALPHA) is available at

1. New nemu renders very slow
2. Main Toolbar and Toolbar of AntiSpamSniper can't be integrated at one line
(as in v8.x). Screenshot is attached. As I think - you use custom and standard
toolbars at same time.
3. HTML text formatting works incorrectly. I can't select all text, enter font
name in Font name field, press Enter and change font for whole text. Can't do
same things for text color or font size.
4. New HTML formatting toolbar has no button for change forecolor of the font.
5. For already registered app it show menu lines "How to register" and "Enter
registration code" at menu Help.

PS: Sorry for different fonts at this message. I wrote it in v9 alpha and can't
change font for all text, because it doesn't work.

--
With best regards,
    Sergey ( mailto:ad...@dotfix.net )