Hi Gleason and Martin,

>>> + The AntispamSniper toolbar now merges as a peer between the other
>>> toolbars.
>> Can't confirm.  The anitspamsniper toolbar still does not merge for me.
> Same thing here, AntispamSniper menu can't be implemented in the toolbar.
That's interesting - it merges in here: https://paste.pics/73MY3
How does your window look like - like mine, rather pure white without ribbons?
And to clarify - it wasn't merged on its own when TheBat! came up. I moused
it in manually - but unlike earlier, it was possible now.
Its window lookes stranger now though when it's not merged in (as shown in
previous screenshot)...

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz