Hello MAU,

>>> [-] (#0001857) On exit errors: Access violation in
>>> TMsgListHolder.Destroy; EConvertError "'MsgCtl.mReplyStraight' is
>>> not a valid integer value" (ALPHA issue)
>>
>> May have to wait a couple of days to fully verify.
>
> I  have  started and exited TB a number of times since yesterday and,
> so far, no error sound at all.

Sorry, I spoke too early. I just exited TB and: heard the error sound,
no error dialog and TB restarted by itself.

I  will upload thebat64_Exceptions.log to BT. Time tag of the error is
06 Nov 2019 11:50:52

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 9.0.0.16 (ALPHA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0