Hello Stuart,

>> Has anybody else noticed this or something similar?
>
> Yes it was happening here, although I'm not sure it was related to The Bat.
> Best
> thing to do is uninstall Internet Explorer as it is not supported anymore.

Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear I am not alone. I am quite sure it
is  related  to  The Bat. Why does it happen with v9.0.16 and NOT with
v8.8.9?

Uninstalling  IE  may  be  a  good workaround, but it does not address
whatever difference there is between 8.8.9 and 9.0.16.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.0.16.2 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363

'Using TBBETA' information: