Maxim,

> Hello Gleason,

> Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 8:56:12 PM, you wrote:

>> The connection center does disappear now. Hide and Automatically remain both
>> checked at the same time.

> How did you manage to have both of them checked at the same time?

In a previous version I had show always checked.  I checked Hide.  A check in
Automatically
appeared at the same time.  That still happens.  The difference now,
is that, after a period of quiet time, the connection center does
disappear.

> Could you please click first "Show always"? Will it then be the only
> option selected (checked)?

Yes.

>  If yes, in which sequence do I need to
> check the other items to have both of them checked at once?

It is only necessary to check Hide to get them both to be checked.

--

Gleason
TheBat! 9.0.16.6 (BETA) Pro (64bit, no OTFE) on Windows 10.0 18363