Hello MAU,

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 16:32:34 +0200 GMT (09-Apr-20, 21:32 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>>> When  trying  this  feature  I lost "Full height account tree" and, so
>>> far, I found no way to recover it.
>>
>> Please send a screenshot - I have to see whether it's still the same
>> problem I first reportwed for 9.0.16
>> (mid:352710896.20191230110...@gmx.net)

> Don't  know  exactly  when  or  how  but it was finally recovered. The
> attached screenshot shows it corrected.

> When  it  was  lost  it  was  exactly  as  described  in  your message
> (mid:352710896.20191230110...@gmx.net)

Not fixed over here in 9.1.12, see screenshot. I wonder what is
different between our systems. I see we both run Win10 64bit.

In your screen shot, the height tree is at least up to the main menu.
For me it stays below, where it is now. If you also move the main menu
to the right (as in my screenshot), will your account tree go all the
way to the top?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.12 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362
'Using TBBETA' information: