Hello MAU,

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 13:30:16 +0200 GMT (11-Apr-20, 18:30 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

>> Please support https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1987

> Done.

Not fixed in 9.1.16.msi candidate. But here is a work-around:

I have two toolbars for the main menu, one is the one with texts and
drop-down menus, the other one is the icons. If we undock the text and
let it float, we already established that the account tree snips to
the top. So the problem is only this toolbar, not the one with the
icons.

Now, if I carefully dock it again on top of the toolbar with the
icons, the account tree stays all the way to the top. I have done that
now, so I have my desired screen layout.

I hope this extra piece of information helps fix this bug.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.16 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

'Using TBBETA' information: