Hello Jernej,

> IE engine should suffice for e-mails - pretty much all newsletters are
> designed with Outlook in mind, and that uses Word to render HTML
> (which is even more limited than IE).

Outlook has its own rendering engine, it's quite different from IE. IE
become outdated long time ago, I have seen a lot of examples where it
renders messages in a really weird way. Another thing is - on
different systems of different people, different versions of IE are
used and this also creates another department of hell.

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: