---------- Пересылаемое письмо ----------
От:                  George Salnik <geo...@belrus.info>
К:                   The Bat Beta <tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>
А также к:
Время создания:      Wed, 4 Nov 2020 14:40:13 +0300
Тема:                9.2.5.10 Resetting toolbars
Прикрепленные файлы: Message.html

Howdy!

Вы писали 4 ноября 2020 г., 9:54:37:
> Dear All,

> Version 9.2.5.10 is available

1) I'm so tired. I do my own toolbar, or add buttons to existing toolbar and
after some adding all toolbars and added buttons goes to hell!

Example - add some buttons to quick search toolbar, ok, add youe own new
toolbar and add some buttons, ok. Than add to this new toolbar some theme
button, it resets all the toolbars with access violation error. By the fact I
can't do any new toolbar with themes buttons or with some another button - it
resets toolbars to defaults.

2) Can I ask RitLabs to add the feature?: load/save toolbars. It annoying to
set needed buttons again and again!

Up. See attached images. Ok, let's themes can't be as buttons (bug, shows all
as text name buttons), but even if I add buttons "show all unread images" and
show few split modes it resets after close/open TB to show all view-display
features and show all split modes (as bug with themes buttons - I add two
themes and this shows me all themes after re-open in).

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: