Hi,

On Tuesday, May 15, 2001, 10:31:43 AM, Philippe Gouillou wrote:

>     I've just sent a mail to myself to test and compare the headers. You'll
>     find hereafter the headers for both.

>     The difference is :

Here's the problem: "Content-Disposition: inline"

>     Sent by TB! (test) :

>     So TB! send correctly RTF. But wouldn't it be possible to TB! to
>     automatically detect when it's RTF file ?

Not really. TB! does what it has been told: display the attachment
inline. The only thing we could ask for is an option to save such
message parts.

The culprit in your sample is Yahoo, not TB!

Regards,

Markus
--
Using The Bat! 1.53 Beta/5 under Windows NT 4.0 Build
1381 Service Pack 5