martes, 16 mar. 2021 at 02:44, it seems you wrote:

> I don't like the standard templates for New Message / Reply / Forward and
> have to manually change them each time I create a new account (every
> orgnisations I deal with, often in free lance work, wants me to have an email
> address at their orgnisation, so this happens often). I don't know whether
> this would warrant a plug-in, I just want to throw it in here.

I use share QuickTemplates, and I call they on the templates of accounts,
folders.

I can reuse code with that setup easily, and If I change one quicktemplate that
change applies to all the templates who use it.

You can use several quicktemplates on a folder/account template without any
problem.

Regards,

--
  /\       /                  Using  The Bat!  x64 9.3.3 Professional + OTFE
with iKey1000

'Using TBBETA' information: