Howdy!

Вы писали 2.07.21 г., 18:32:21:
>> Ok, How to clear formatting now? Clear format in the styles too not works.

> It works, but again - in a new manner. It clears styles that were applied
> after initial class assignment. You can check it out in the new HTML code
> editor (press F9 while editing an HTML message). Stefan

Am I and all of not IT-users needs now to manually find all instances "class="
from both sides of text and delete manually?

This is madness! Ok, I can look into code and delete from left and right:
font-size, font-style, p, < > / etc/etc/etc.
But what you want to say to 99% of the users who's can't or don't want to know
any code?

Please return "clear format" feature ASAP, please return features to applying
and setting a styles. If you can't return all the styles features soon then can
I ask you a button in the panel that will clears all the formatting things from
a selected text?

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: