Howdy!

Вы писали 4.07.21 г., 14:39:55:
> On nedelja, 04. julij 2021, 10:37:54, George Salnik wrote:

>> I, as 20+ years Avast user and Avast distributor do not recommend to use it
>> any ugly tricks to not use best AV in the world. Don't do stupid tips please.

> https://www.pcmag.com/news/the-cost-of-avasts-free-antivirus-companies-can-spy-on-your-clicks
> https://linustechtips.com/topic/1132938-avast-is-now-officially-spyware-selling-user-data/
> https://www.extremetech.com/internet/305344-avasts-free-antivirus-harvests-all-your-clicks-sells-them-to-third-parties
> https://wccftech.com/avast-is-selling-user-data/
> https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjdkq7/avast-antivirus-sells-user-browsing-data-investigation

I am very glad that you can't read the words from journalists and think that
journalists are so smart to type a words. Free avast-browser plugin that was
catch some non-precise user info never was on Avast antivirus side (and users
was install this plugin by their-self wish). You can fly in your virtual world,
we can't stop you. Just stop saying balderdash about Avast here or starting
again holy-war about using some MS-free-AV.

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: