Dear TBEETA,

Writing from my laptop as my PC's TB! became inoperable. I installed 9.4 from
the MSI, and all was normal, I even posted a message here. I left TB! open as
usual while working on something else, and then when I went back to TB!, the
preview pane was gone.

Workspace / Window split / Full-height account tree remained unchanged. I
played around changed to other window split settings, but in no setting is the
preview pane visible in any more.

Went back to 9.3.4 by using the msi file for that, and still no preview pane in
any window split setting. That's what confused me the most. If it is a bug in
9.4, all should have gone back to normal after going back but it didn't.

Any idea what the reason could be? I probably inadvertedly hit some crtl-key
combo...

Remark: avast! updated in the background and I thought that may have to do with
it. However, I disabled avast!, restarted the computer, and still no preview
pane. (I have enabled avast! again, don't worry.)

(I have also not connected to any network printer spooler, so we can rule that
out.)

Thanks for any hints,

Thomas.

'Using TBBETA' information: