Hello Thomas,

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 09:39:49 +0700 GMT (11-Jul-21, 9:39 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello TBBETA,

> I have one email account which is really a GSuite account. This means, most
> of the time there is no problem but every so often, Google does not let me
> check new mails with POP. TB! will then show a pop-up window, asking me to
> key in the password (apparently, Google said it was wrong) and whether I want
> to update the account data.

> No problem with that. The problem is that it is system nodal (I think this is
> the technical term), meaning that it will be on top of all other windows in
> my Win10. I maybe working on a Word file. So, I click on "cancel" and what
> happens is that the Windows focus switches to TB!, and that is really
> interruptive and breaks my stream of work.

> This is annoying. I want the focus to stay in the Windows app I am currently
> using and not go to TB! after I click "cancel". Preferrably, I don't even
> want the pop-up to show at all until I switch to TB! by myself.

> Any supporters for this wish?

Still present in 9.4.2.11.

TB! is running in the background and I am working on other stuff, for which I
need to concentrate. Every now and then, this GSuite email makes problems, I
get a system-modal pop-up window. Highly interruptive. On top of that, when I
click it away, I am moved away from my work and into TB!.

Is the only way to get work done to close TB! when I am working?

https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2152

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4.2.11 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19043

'Using TBBETA' information: