Hello Thomas,

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 18:07:20 +0700 GMT (31-Jul-21, 18:07 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> I have one email account which is really a GSuite account. This means, most
>> of the time there is no problem but every so often, Google does not let me
>> check new mails with POP. TB! will then show a pop-up window, asking me to
>> key in the password (apparently, Google said it was wrong) and whether I
>> want to update the account data.

>> No problem with that. The problem is that it is system nodal (I think this
>> is the technical term), meaning that it will be on top of all other windows
>> in my Win10. I maybe working on a Word file. So, I click on "cancel" and
>> what happens is that the Windows focus switches to TB!, and that is really
>> interruptive and breaks my stream of work.

>> This is annoying. I want the focus to stay in the Windows app I am currently
>> using and not go to TB! after I click "cancel". Preferrably, I don't even
>> want the pop-up to show at all until I switch to TB! by myself.

>> Any supporters for this wish?

> Still present in 9.4.2.11.

> TB! is running in the background and I am working on other stuff, for which I
> need to concentrate. Every now and then, this GSuite email makes problems, I
> get a system-modal pop-up window. Highly interruptive. On top of that, when I
> click it away, I am moved away from my work and into TB!.

> Is the only way to get work done to close TB! when I am working?

> https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2152

Still happening in 9.4.2.12. Since it is highly interruptive rather than just
annoying, I call it a bug now rather than a wish.

It is obviously a Google problem, and at next attempt to checking the mail, it
might work. So there is absolutely no need to ask me to change the password. It
is in the most rate circumstances that a passport needs to be changed in TB!,
so there is absolutely no need to make this pop-up window system modal.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4.2.12 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19043

'Using TBBETA' information: