Hello Adrian, Peter and Miroslav,

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 16:34:41 +0200 GMT (14-Aug-21, 21:34 +0700 GMT),
Miroslav Florensen wrote:

>> I have exactly the same problem and asked for assistance 7 days
>> ago with no answer ...

> 19 days earlier...

> ยป msgid:487014050.20210728075...@gmx.de
> https://www.mail-archive.com/tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com/msg115063.html

I cannot reproduce that, as I get the botton on the right of the email's header
pane.

Please check Tools / Image Download Manager / Rules / Download Mode.

Here it is set to Explicitely Allowed. I just tried for the fun of it to set it
to Manually, and then the Image Download Manager disappered from the email
header.

By the way, I don't think it should disappear. If the user choosen to manually
download, he should be given the botton to do that.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4.3.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19043

'Using TBBETA' information: