Hello Thomas,

> Please check Tools / Image Download Manager / Rules / Download Mode.

> Here it is set to Explicitely Allowed. I just tried for the fun of it to set
> it to Manually, and then the Image Download Manager disappered from the email
> header.

> By the way, I don't think it should disappear. If the user choosen to
> manually download, he should be given the botton to do that.

You've just nailed it. This is exactly the problem - the logic of the "download
manually" option changed to "never download". So, this can be called a "bug"
and must be reworked so the meaning of the option is clear.

In fact, the "explicitly allowed" option now works as manual download mode,
just with added rules.

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: