Hi,

sorry for posting where it probably doesn't belong, but this annoying bug is
affecting me nearly daily due to some rather long names at work, and it seems
like nobody is reading the bug tracker...

https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2115

I received an email with a To header like this (same problem in CC where it's
even more common due to out mailing lists often having long names):

```
To: Fooooooo Baaaaaaaaaaar <Fooooooo.Baaar@domain>, "Fooooooo.Baaar@domain
 asdf)" <foooo-baaaar@domain>
```

It's being wrapped because it's somewhat long. I believe this is allowed in the
relevant standards.

However, when viewing the mail, it gets displayed like this:

```
Fooooooo Baaaaaaaaaaar <Fooooooo.Baaar@domain>, "Fooooooo.Baaar@domain\
\
 asdf)" <foooo-baaaar@domain>
```

which makes no sense. Worse, when replying to all, this backslash nonsense is
kept there as well.

Cheers
Adrian

'Using TBBETA' information: