Hello All,

We've been playing with GPGME for some time, trying to adopt it to our requirements and suddenly discovered that there is no 64bit Windows version of GPGME DLL.

Now, we should figure out what would be better - provide GPGME support in 32 bit version only or improve support of console GnuPG eliminating existing problems in both 32 and 64 bit versions. From the current standpoint, the latter is preferrable.

There is an option to produce a 64bit Windows version of GnuPG, but it's not quite clear how much resources it woud require...

Please feel free to post your thoughts on this. Thank you!

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: