Hello Stefan,

On Mon, 5 Sep 2022, at 18:45:13 [GMT +0300] (which was 17:45 where I
live) Stefan wrote:

> We've been playing with GPGME for some time, trying to adopt it to
> our requirements and suddenly discovered that there is no 64bit Windows
> version of GPGME DLL.
Had you contacted Werner Koch i...@g10code.com already if there is a 32bit and
a 64bit DLL?

> Now, we should figure out what would be better - provide GPGME
> support in 32 bit version only or improve support of console GnuPG
> eliminating existing problems in both 32 and 64 bit versions. From
> the current standpoint, the latter is preferrable.
I prefer the 32bit as i use some plugins in my office's The Bat!, these Macro
plugins only exist for 32bit.

> There is an option to produce a 64bit Windows version of GnuPG, but
> it's not quite clear how much resources it woud require...
Please add GPGME to 32 & 64bit if it dowes not cost much ressoruces to Ritlabs
dev team!

--
Regards
Gwen