On Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 02:10:20, Thomas Fernandez ML wrote:

> Noted. How to activate OAuth 2.0 in TheBat!? I don't see that under Account /
> Properties / Transport / Receive / Authentication.

If you previously wasn't connected to 365 with OAuth, you have to delete and
recreate the account. This is a known workaround for programs that support
OAuth, but not upgrade from plain to OAuth.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Everyone should believe in something -- I believe I'll have another drink.
       -- Steele's Plagiarism of Somebody's Philosophy

TheBat! Version 10.2.1.2 (64-bit), Windows 11 10.0.22621

'Using TBBETA' information: