Hello Martin,

> Did I miss something, does this mailing list no longer exist? It has
> become so quiet...

Please stay tuned - we continue development, the problem is that there is some
amount of heavy lifting (related to revising of legacy code) to de done in
order to finish the current tasks. Plus, we've started conversion the current
code into multi-platform project, this also takes quite an effort.

Yeah, the current situation in the neighborhood and in the World doesn't make
things easy, but we're still here and still working  :-)

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: