May 7, 2023
From the Desk of Ethan J. Mings

Thanks for your message.  Please see my response below your text.

[+] Calendar Manager
[+] Sync with Google Calendar
[-] Bugs with Calculate command in HTML editors
[-] Some iCalendar files could cause AV errors
[-] Alt+Insert (Paste as quotation) was not working properly in both HTML editors [-] Weekly/daily repeating events were starting repetitions one day later
[-] Time zone issues when importing from iCalendar files

Question.

Will we be able to sync with Microsoft 365 Exchange?

Jerry

Ethan J. Mings, CTF, CPF, CQA
The Desk Consulting Group Inc.
Enabling your organization to anticipate the future with confidence!
1-200 North Service Road W. - Suite 311 | Oakville, Ontario, Canada. L6M 2Y1
'Using TBBETA' information: