On 19/05/2023 10:55, Jernej Simončič wrote:
On Friday, May 19, 2023, 10:07:12, Marck Pearlstone wrote:

I am completely locked out of TB. Every update that has come since 10.3.3.3
runs for about 3 days but always grinds to a halt, has to be terminated with
Taskman and it won't work again. It just hangs trying to draw the main window.
Does toggling Preferences → General → Run CEF browser in single process  make
any difference?

Since I am locked out of the UI, I can't do this. Perhaps the next beta will let me run long enough to set that.

(sent again because of white font used in reply - Thunderbird - sheesh).

--
Cheers, Marck Pearlstone - list moderator and fellow end user who is missing TB
like crazy

'Using TBBETA' information: