Hello Lija,

Historians believe that Sun, 27 May 2001 at 00:23 GMT +0200 was when,
Lija [L] typed the following:

<snip>
L> The third and also very strange problem to me is incorrect GMT
L> timezone. If you take a look at 'Date' part of this message header,
L> you will see '+0200'. But, I am in GMT+1 zone - Krusevac, Belgrade,
L> Berlin, Stockholm, Vienna, Amsterdam, Paris... And my timezone is
L> correctly set in Date/Time Properties of Control Panel.

What about Daylight Savings Time, or Summer Time?  Doesn't that shift
you by one additional hour from GMT?

<snip>

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.53 Beta/4 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

This sentence lets you know this page was not a mistake.