Hello Stefano,

Historians believe that Tuesday, August 7, 2001 at 18:37 GMT +0200 was
when, Stefano Z. [SZ] typed the following:

<snip>
SZ> ...put the right type of greeting in relation of the current time ?
<snip>
SZ> It is a good thing also , that al this stuff is put on setting so i can
SZ> set any string to return related to time and user language.

You can do this already with the %IF macro.  But in order to help you,
can you show us the output of the %TIME and %TIMELONG macros?  In the
current beta series, we can specify the format manually, but you're
using the release version which doesn't have that option.

Also, there is currently a bit of a bug with nested %IF macros, so the
syntax might change when the bug is fixed.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/4 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

Have you ever imagined a world without hypothetical situations?