On Tuesday, August 14, 2001, 2:21:01 PM, Screwyluie wrote:

>  I was wondering if it's ISP based problem or if it's TB! not
> marking and deleting the messages from the server properly?

I leave my mail for 3 days before I delete, so that I can collect it
at home and office, and I usually don't have any problems.  The
Connection Centre has been acting up lately though, and occasionally
hangs. I think I had reported this in connection with apparent memory
problems a few betas back so I haven't posted about it lately.
Yesterday, it hung a couple of times after showing 1 of 1 or two of
two messages downloaded, with a downloaded size a little larger than
the size it said the message was, and just sat there.  When the other
memory related problem arose, of not showing messages when I changed
folders, I couldn't exit since CC was closed. I had intended to post
about that but by the time I managed to get my computer to reboot and
end task for TB! I got sidetracked with something actually work
related and didn't get it done.

Any way, I seem to be rambling here, but it was after one if these
escapades that all 220 messages were seen as new when I booted back
up.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828