Hallo Thomas,

Op een woensdag 29 augustus 2001 om 20:19:12 schreef jij over "html":

C>>   support  the  feature?  I  only  want  to  see  plain-text and nothing more.
C>>   Attachments  are  okay, but NO html. Is that possible? Or can it be arranged
C>>   in some near future??

TF> Options / Preferences / Viewer / View Messages Using / Fixed Font
TF> Viewer.

I have that active. Of course.
But that doesn't prevent me from receiving those idiotic Outlook html-messages
with  html-attachment.  I'd  like  to  see  the  attachment  getting  removed
automatically and the text viewed in plain ascii.

My  opinion  is  that email is for information purposes. I don't wanna receive
half a circus in text-decoration.

         -=/ Cees /=-
http://www.wpp.dynamic-site.net/

"We have nothing against ideas. We're against people spreading them."
    - General Augusto Pinochet of Chile
The Bat! 1.54 Beta/7 [35099577], running on Windows NT 5.1 build 2532