Running TB 1.54b9 on XP demonstrates one obvious glitch and a lot of
appearance problems which are architectural (requiring a lot of work,
and probably the migration from Delphi 2 to 6 mentioned elsewhere).

The obvious glitch is the 'menu navigator' button which, with the
default XP UI skin, appears distorted as the default XP buttons are 4
times the area of previous Microsoft OS buttons; I can provide a picture
if needed. (Other applications which introduce custom buttons into the
title bar of windows, such as the ATI multiple monitor tools, have the
same problem). I think this could probably be fixed fairly easily at the
moment.

Probably the worst appearance problem is the mixing of system and
on* the system fonts (MS Sans Serif and similar) suddenly look way out
of place. There are also lots of UI issues with, among other controls,
the icons and dialog box layouts not looking 'XP-like', but I presume
almost every Microsoft software developer is wrestling with the same
issues at the moment ...

Alastair

* hugely improving readability of fonts, I must say!

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp