In a message dated, Sun, 2 Dec 2001 08:19:33 -0600, Dwight A Corrin
[DAC] wrote:
DAC> Understood. I dragged the folder Mailing Lists from the account
DAC> where it was lodged to the area above all my accounts, making it
DAC> a Common Folder. (I did this BEFORE your message came where the
DAC> attachment link vanished.) Your message above prompted me to
DAC> scroll down my TBBETA folder looking for messages with
DAC> attachments. At each one a passed, as soon as I focused on that
DAC> message the attachment icon vanished. It would appear to be a
DAC> common folder bug.

Ok. I didn't realize that you were having the problem within common
folders alone. There are a few issues left to be dealt with, in regard
to the use of common folders, so I haven't really started giving them
the full responsibilities I plan for them.

--
     |  TB! v1.54 Beta/14 & Win2K SP 2
PGPKey - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1
__