On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:52:14 +0100, Patrick Cornelißen [PC] wrote
these comments:
PC> This is not my problem. I use "Threading by sender" so I have new
PC> messages from XYZ and I received the first message from him a long
PC> time ago, so the new message is nearly at the bottom of my Inbox
PC> (>1000 messages). It is no problem that the mail is somewhere in
PC> the middle of the "thread", but the problem is that the thread
PC> with the new message is not at the top of the list

Interesting.

I've never threaded by sender, but are you saying that in former
versions, threads containing new messages would be moved to the top of
the message list, leading to easy retrievability?

--
©Allie C Martin  --  List Moderator and fellow end-user
 PGPKey - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1