Hello Dierk,

14. marec 2002, 20:44:16, you wrote:

DH>    When I tried to change the viewer - never a problem before - TB!
DH>    told me I was out of memory and immediately got an AV. It got it
DH>    over and over again when I OK'ed it.

 Something similar happened here: I was using RTV for some time, then
 suddenly the display wasn't updated anymore. So I went to Preferences
 -> Viewer, where I immediately got message box saying "Out of
 memory", which went away when I clicked OK. The preview field
 however, wasn't displayed (it had the clBtnFace color). I could
 choose the PTV, and The Bat seems to work normally...

 P.S.: after this message was written, when I wanted to connect to the
 Internet, the computer froze. This may have nothing to do with The
 Bat, because I was playing with 7z compression before, and it may
 have left leaks behind.

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 Beta/48 on Windows 98 4.10.2222. A ]

Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will want to
use it.
       -- Shaw's Principle