Hallo Nick,
Op een dinsdag 4 juni 2002 om 19:06:55 schreef jij over
"http://www.ritlabs.com/ftp/pub/the_bat/beta/ is empty":
NA> Hello -=/Cees/=-,
NA> In Reference to your Posting on Tuesday, June 04 2002 at 04:28 AM PDT,
>> Thanks, the old one I had didn't work no more. ;)
>> Also testing the latest the_bat.exe version p as it seems.
NA> Any idea how this apparently newest... and again unannounced... version
NA> differs from the one just the other day?
Not really, except for the fact that for some reason I do not see anymore
what mail program people are using. (view -> message header -> mail program)
Roughly translated, since my TheBat! is in Dutch. ;)
--
-=/ Cees /=-
http://www.wpp.dynamic-site.net/
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."
- David Dinkins, former NYC mayor
______________________________________________________________________
The Bat! 1.60p [35099577], running on Windows XP 5.1 build 2600
_________________________________________________________
Archives : http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
Moderators : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bugs/Wishes: https://bt.ritlabs.com/