Hi all,

I just spent 2 hours typing a email update to some people where I work only to have 
half of it disappear after I hit the send button.

No its all gone and i guess there is now way to get it back. :(

It also seemed to reformate the first part of the message and deleted the rest.

Why did this happen?

Here is what is left of the message and how it changed the formatting.

Hi,

I want to go over a few items that relate to Area 5.

        1.  Congrats to Bay 5 with our Easy Victory in the Christmas    Tree 
Competition.  Many thanks to Cynthia, Melissa, Michelle,   and anyone else who helped 
with that project.  Cynthia is our   Areas MWE Rep and has lots of good ideas.
  
        2.  Supervisor Shuffle: Effective Feb 1, Gary Cohen will be going       to Bay 
4, Jimmie G will be going to TMU.  Debbie Archut will be         coming to 5 along 
with Rich Baker from Area 7.

        3.  NATCA is involved in doing a complete overhaul on the       current ZDC 
Training Order.  Give me your ideas NOW on Min.     and Max. hours on dside and rside. 
 dside training with tickets         without tickets etc etc.  These are the issues 
that the Training        Rep (Rich Wallace and the Training Department are going to be 
  deciding for us.

        4.  Airspace....The ongoing debate and debacle continues.  A    couple of 
things are certain.  ZDC is going to lose 18 and 19 and       51 and 53.  We are going 
to lose just about all of 53 when      Baltimore moves into PCT.  I believe this is in 
the Spring.  At that    time, I believe the best option for us is to combine 51 and 
the         small portion of 53 left, and make one sector.  Until such time         
(probably the end of the year) NY takes the rest from us.  Bill         Zittle is our 
Airspace Lead and he will be looking for input from all   of you.  You can use this 
forum for the discussion if you like, as      any replies go right to this listserv. 
One item that was brought to     my attention yesterday was that the Airspace guru's 
would like  to use a new route o


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to