Why in the world would you put private company business on a public
forum?????




Friday, January 24, 2003, 12:15:44 PM, Timothy wrote:

> I just spent 2 hours typing a email update to some people where I
> work only to have half of it disappear after I hit the send button.

> No its all gone and i guess there is now way to get it back. :(

> It also seemed to reformate the first part of the message and deleted the rest.

> Why did this happen?

> Here is what is left of the message and how it changed the formatting.

> Hi,

> I want to go over a few items that relate to Area 5.

  



-- 


Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows XP [version 5.1.2600]
Mail Client: Ritlabs THE BAT 1.63 Beta/5

IBM Retired   Marietta, GA  30064-5428
Home Page:    http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Family Tree:  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional: http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to