-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Monday, February 24, 2003, Stefan Tanurkov wrote...

>   Did anybody recently receive an HTML message with a strange source:

> <!--2190729775--><body><!--316427052-->te<!--1753825290-->st,
> n<!--11838935-->o rep<!--151717419-->lay ple<!--1717024922-->ase</body>

>   Looks like some robots are preparing to war :-)

>   Any insight would be appreciated...

I've had a couple of those hitting the sales account for the company
next door. They get trapped by numerous filters I have running. From
the looks of it, it's supposed to be html... What relevance the
numbers have, I have no idea... they're encased in javascript comments
I believe, so they are not likely to be read. I've not had any
directly targeted at myself. I'm curious as to if it is some kind of
bot trawling pages and testing addresses, but the From address looked
slightly fake to me.

- --
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQA/AwUBPlpsbyuD6BT4/R9zEQLalwCggA1B5F45vgsWbs8BaPnc7zRh5k4AniCP
0AHueTp3X6keqxqeLWeVEZk3
=xTNw
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to