Hello Stefan,

On Monday, February 24, 2003 at 7:52:58 PM you [ST]wrote (at least in
part):

ST>   Did anybody recently receive an HTML message with a strange source:

ST> <!--2190729775--><body><!--316427052-->te<!--1753825290-->st,
ST> n<!--11838935-->o rep<!--151717419-->lay ple<!--1717024922-->ase</body>

DOZENS! :-(

They try to interfere spam filters based on "word lists", additionally
I'd call this a _great_ "return code" in case somebody reports this
message as "spam" to uniquely identify the reporter.

ST>   Looks like some robots are preparing to war :-)

And me is already fighting back :-) Thanks to GViM which I'm using to
"edit" every spam report, I'm able to kill them all "at once" before
sending the report :-)

:%s/<!--\d*-->//g

:-)
-- 
Regards
Peter Palmreuther
(The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1)

More people have died in Teddy Kennedy's car than in nuclear power
plants.


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to