Hello,

I wrote last week about my filter problems and I really can't
understand what's happening. I thought I had them sorted but not so.

Incoming mail seems to be sorted well but some outgoing just doesn't
seem to want to go to the correct folders. I have several sub folders,
eg Main folder A, sub folder BB, and it seems that mail to these sub
folders is not being sorted properly. Originally it was put into
another totally unrelated folder but now gets sorted to Trash!

Two of the sub folders are just one person so have just one address
with recipient/yes and the other is to an address group. I've tried
both Queue in outbox and immediate send but no difference

All my rules are very simple, no regex or anything like that and I
can't understand it. Sorry to be so vague and I realise it doesn't
help in analysing the problem but maybe someone will have that one
flash of light that helps :-(

-- 
Best regards,
 Richard

| Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 & SpamPal
| Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0 Service Pack 3
| and using the best browser: Opera7 


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to