Hi,

Allie Martin wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> I tried it and although it does disable the close button, it affects
> how my templates work.

> It seems to disable TB!'s ability to look in it's installation
> directory for files defined in templates when only a file name is
> given.

I've contacted the author and he's not aware why this should happen. His
code blindly sends the API call RemoveMenu() with the appropriate
parameters for the X to thebat. The author is willing to give the source
code to people who are more interested. Contact me and I'll establish
contact to the author.

Not having real programming experience I just have these questions: did
you put the removeX application in the Bat's working directory? Do you
address the files you mention with the whole path?

Regards,

Markus
-- 
Does the noise in my head bother you?
Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 under Windows NT 4.0
Build 1381 Service Pack 6 


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to