Hello Jonathan,

It works.  This is odd, but I now understand.  Also, I found that if I
add an attachment while in the body, I can click the TO field, add
another and all are updated.  Thanks for the education.

Michael

Friday, February 28, 2003, 1:19:31 PM, you wrote:



JA> On Friday, February 28, 2003, Michael L. Wilson wrote...

>>   I put the ATTACHMENTS macro at the bottom of an email, attached some
>>   things and sent it to myself.  When it got here, the ATTACHMENTS
>>   list was <none>

>>   Any ideas?

JA> - From what I remember, macros only run when you haven't entered text
JA> (modified the body), or are called from a a Quick Template.  Try the
JA> following:

JA>   1. Create a mail that uses the %ATTACHMENTS macro
JA>   2. Select the To: field
JA>   3. Attach a file
JA>   4. Move to the body part of the email.
JA>   5. Did it work?

JA> The other option is to create a QuickTemplate, there was a thread on
JA> TBUDL about using a QT for displaying the attachments list after you
JA> have entered text and such.

 

-- 
Best regards,
 Michael                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------------------------------------------------
Using The Bat!1.63 Beta/7
under Windows XP 5.1 (2600.Service Pack 1)
on a Pentium 3 650Mhz Sony Laptop
-----------------------------------------------------

Attachments = <none>


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to