Hello Thomas,

On Thursday, March 6, 2003 at 3:36:43 AM you [TF]wrote (at least in
part):

>>   i  was  recibed  the  attached  mail,  when  i  open  it  or Message
>>   Auto-View,  "my  the bat" crash. In my sign you can see the versions
>>   of all i use.

TF> It doesn't freeze TB over here.

Neither does it over here.

TF> However, I cannot open the HTML version or the attached .gif file,

I can.

TF> but the reason may be that they are located somewhere in my temp
TF> directory after I open the rar archive, and TB doesn't know where
TF> to look.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't know what you're doing, but opening the packed .EML file with
The Bat! shouldn't give _any_ problem at all with HTML part or inline
image. They are _in_ the .EML file, and no matter what the location of
this file is, The Bat! is capable "extracting" the necessary parts
internally.
Try saving the RAR-content e.g. to desktop and open it with The Bat!.
If everything fails try importing the message to e.g. one of your
Trash folders. But the handling should all be the same, no matter if
the message is imported or opened "from external", as _this_ is the
"goal" of having a _complete_ mail as one file (like .EML).

Nevertheless: @Task: I would set up a filter on messages from
Eduardo :-) He's not "trustworthy", he does his mail jobs logged in as
Administrator, which opens possible security vulnerabilities all
gates and doors :-)
-- 
Regards
Peter Palmreuther
(The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1)

Defend your 2nd amendment rights; shoot a congressman.


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to