Hi Marck,

on Fri, 4 Apr 2003 21:28:14 +0100GMT (04.04.03, 22:28 +0200GMT here),
you wrote about the threading filter in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I tested your filter on two badly threaded lists and the threads look
much better now. *S* But new questions arise... ;o)

Is it possible not to have the new message "unread" in the inbox, but
"read" in the folder where the original is? Or else have the inbox
automatically re-filter after this operation? I wouldn't want to have to
do this step by step manually with a larger number of messages... ;-)
Good thing I don't have to. :)

--
Cheers
Peter

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.

Winamp currently playing: Savoy Brown - Looking In - 06 - Take It Easy

 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information: