Hi Fred,

@10-Jun-2003, 22:03+0200 (21:03 UK time) Fred van Veen [FvV] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said::

>>> The common denominator to the problem seems to be the AVG
>>> plugin(not all versions though).

... <snip>

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Fred.

Please don't top-post. I've rearranged your reply so that it is in
the place required for this list.
</moderator>

FvV> That's the reason why I changed to beta 7 again.

The error is minor and irrelevant. It crashes *after* all exit tasks
are complete and does no harm. No need to go back to the previous
beta nor to desist from using the AVG plug-in for so innocuous a
problem IMHO.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v1.63 Beta/10 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 1.63b10 | "Using TBBETA" information: