Hello,

with the introduction of (real) IMAP support in version 2 I started
playing around with it. I set up my own mailserver (eXtremail) with an
IMPA test account. The account works okay with Outlook or Mulberry,
but I didn't get it to work under TB.

I see the folder list and all the message headers, but every time I
try to open a message the server returns an error message ("BAD UID
command"). So I looked into the server logfile and found this:

16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> IMAP - Recv: U00031 UID FETCH 1 (BODY)
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> IMAP - Start IMAP response parsing ...
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> IMAP - IMAP response parsed
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> IMAP - Opening mailbox datafile ...
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> IMAP - Mailbox datafile opened
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> MAIL - Opening user mailboxes file ...
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> MAIL - User mailbox file opened
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> MAIL - Looking for mailbox inbox
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> DATA - Mailbox found
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> DATA - Modifying mailbox ...
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> MAIL - Mailbox modified
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> IMAP - Mailbox inbox updated
16/08/2003 - 07:37:20 -> IMAP - Send: U00031 BAD UID command incorrect

Maybe somebody out there can tell me why I can't read my mails with
TB.

-- 
Thanks,
  Arnd


Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b1 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to