Hello Bill McCarthy,
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:29:04 -0400 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, August 16, 2003, 4:29:04 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,




Bill McCarthy wrote:


> Hello TB Beta List,

> After I registered v2, I returned to v1.62r and saw I was not
> registered!  If I can only be registered for one, I'll pick 1.62r and
> just run the beta unregistered.

> I tried to register 1.62r but it requires a password that didn't come
> with the program's registration.  I couldn't find any email from
> Ritlabs with a password.  Doesn't anyone remember getting one?

Years ago after running theBat for quite a while and thus being
convinced that with all its bugs it was better then others with  even
more irritating bugs, I deleted my hacked version and registered it
and got my key emailed.
The password was under v1.xx what you yourself selected and from what
you say it sounds like V2 got this thing removed. In a way a good
thing as several times I thought I forgot that mine was pi.... or in
how many decimal places...
On the other hand I think that not only due to current bugs in beta 2
but also being stuck with a registration deadline, I prefer to wait
testing v2....

Essentially I have a very sick creditcard system, havent seen my card
in at least 7 years I think....
Ok, I know where it is but believe me using and maintaining a card
based in the UK while in Thailand is a pain...
Unless I know what upgrade price is and whose creditcard can be used
in exchange for a cash payment.... (Thomas in BKK??)


By the way I was very busy, this latest worm is a gold mine to clean
up....I must have cleaned at least 100 PC's of that thing...


-- 

Best regards,
 
tracer

Using theBAT 2.0 Beta/1 

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]



________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to