Hello Julien RANC,
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:16:24 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, August 16, 2003, 6:16:24 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,




Julien RANC wrote:


> Bonjour Johannes,

> Saturday, August 16, 2003, 1:05:11 PM, I read:

JP>> Actually I miss the password as well. Perhaps Stefan could enlight us
JP>> a bit? ;-)

> Mine was written in the email including my registration key. It was
> saying:

>              "Your registration password is: xxxxxxxxxx"

> This line was before the key and cheksum, in the middle of the "thank
> you" text.

My email doesnt show my password but I asume that since Wed, 05 May 1999 15:54:12 GMT
there may have been changes to the letter...



-- 

Best regards,
 
tracer

Using theBAT 2.0 Beta/1 

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates
FAX (USA): (208) 460-3753
pgp 6.5.3 : 0x909D9B10




________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to